Histories

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 61» Next»     » Slide Show

FARM TO LET [Rashiehill]



THE GLASGOW HERALD, MONDAY MORNING, SEPTEMBER 8, 1856.

FARM TO LET.
___

To be Let, for the Term of Nineteen Years,

THE FARM of RASHIEHILL, situated in the Parish of West Calder, and County of Edinburgh, as possessed by Mr. Peter Thornton, extending to 53 Acres, Scotch Measure, or thereby, all of which is Arable excet about Three Acres of excellent Meadow. A part of the Lands has been recently drained. The Farm is of easy access by good roads, is in the vicinity of abundance of Coal and Lime, and about three quarters of a mile from Wilstontown, Morningside, and Bathgate Railway. It is about 1 1/2 mile from the Ironstone Working of Crofthead, where a ready market may be had for dairy produce. Entry to the Arable Land at Martinmas, 1856, and House and Pasture at Whitesunday, 1857.

The present Tenant, who does not offer, will point out the boundaries; and further particulars may be learned on application to the Proprietor, Thomas Gibson, Esq., M.D., Rothsay, by whom Written Offers will be received till 11th Oct.

N.B. - The Incoming Tentant gets the Manure Free.

Rothsay, 1st September, 1856.

Owner/SourceThe Glasgow Herald
PlaceRashiehill, West Calder, West Lothian, Scotland
Latitude55.8303409
Longitude-3.6529960999999957
Linked toPeter Thornton

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 61» Next»     » Slide Show